As an AI model, I do not have real-time access to current news and updates. However, as of my last knowledge, here are a few online casinos that have faced significant fines in recent years:
1. 888 Holdings – In 2017, 888 Holdings was fined £7.8 million by the UK Gambling Commission for significant failings in protecting vulnerable customers.
2. William Hill – The UK Gambling Commission fined William Hill £6.2 million in 2018 due to systemic failures in preventing money laundering and protecting vulnerable customers.
3. Betway – In 2020, Betway was fined £11.6 million for failures in social responsibility and anti-money laundering measures by the UK Gambling Commission.
4. LeoVegas – LeoVegas faced a £600,000 fine in 2018 for advertising failures that misled consumers and breached social responsibility codes.
5. Gala Interactive – In 2017, Gala Interactive was fined £2.3 million by the UK Gambling Commission for failing to protect customers and prevent money laundering.
Please note that this information may be outdated, and it is always advisable to check the latest news and updates for the most accurate and up-to-date information on fines imposed on online casinos.