It is important to note that the laws and regulations surrounding gambling advertising can vary and change frequently. However, based on recent information and trends, the following countries have been known to tighten their laws on gambling advertising this year:
1. Italy: The Italian government has implemented stricter regulations regarding gambling advertising, with limitations on the content and timing of such ads.
2. Spain: Spain has been actively working to restrict gambling advertising, including a ban on gambling sponsorship for sports teams and a prohibition on gambling ads during specific time slots.
3. Sweden: Sweden has introduced stricter guidelines for gambling advertising, including limitations on bonus offers and restrictions on gambling ads during certain hours.
4. Belgium: Belgium has implemented stricter regulations on gambling advertising, including limitations on the visibility and accessibility of such ads.
5. Lithuania: Lithuania has tightened its laws on gambling advertising, with increased restrictions on content and promotional offers.
6. Norway: Norway has been actively working to limit gambling advertising, including banning foreign gambling companies from marketing their services to Norwegian citizens.
7. Australia: The Australian government has introduced stricter regulations on gambling advertising, particularly during live sports events and on television.
8. Greece: Greece has implemented tighter regulations on gambling advertising, including restrictions on sponsorship and limitations on promotional activities.
9. Denmark: Denmark has introduced stricter guidelines for gambling advertising, including limitations on bonus offers and increased transparency requirements for operators.
10. United Kingdom: The UK has implemented various measures to tighten regulations on gambling advertising, including a ban on gambling ads during live sports events and increased scrutiny on promotional content and targeting.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and it is recommended to consult local authorities and legal sources for the most up-to-date information on gambling advertising regulations in specific countries.